Tuesday, January 30, 2007

5

Are there any settings in this novel which you have found to be beautiful? Or disturbing? Or memorable? Describe these setting and comment on why they were meaningful to you.

There aren't beautiful setting in this story. Actually there are terrible events in this story. For example the children kill each others. These situations are memorable, because these events are cruel and I hope this situations never happen to current. In addition if this situation happen to current, the world will be destory, so that this setting are memorable. It shows that the people's mind are changeable so it hard to believe other peoples.

2 comments:

Modern Society said...

I also agree with there aren't beautiful setting in this story. I also agree like bad events appeared each sections of this story. According from you, some child killed some child. That's good example of this dark story.

Minji Kang said...

I agree! There aren't many beautiful or peaceful settings in this book, is there? That is why I felt so down and depressed when I was reading because of the mood of the book. Everything in the book is so dark and people share no love and feelings. I was so shocked when the kids kill each other. Isn't it crazy? I hope there aren't any societies like this in reality. That would be really sad if there is one.